Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I Love


My blog posts this year will not just be on stall holders. I will be trying to give a little bit on the things I love and what inspires me each day.

I am lucky in that what I do I am surrounded by devine things everyday online, even if my house looks like a bomb hit it! oh the joys of motherhood.

Things I don't love - ummm, cleaning, cooking at the end of a long day with tired kids at my feet. But I guess I could always take a lesson from Vegie Smugglers coming to our Sydney market. Maybe they can teach my kids about a few more interesting vegies, though they do eat them.

You can win a copy of the latest Vegie Smugglers book by signing up to our newsletter on our website.

There are so many amazing products that are coming through my screen and in in 2011 you will be able to purchase them online at our new store Kiddyshack which will run alongside Billycart Markets.

Off to make dinner - scrambled eggs and toast again!

Here are a few things I love for 2011

enjoy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment